Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Have you got the monkeys?

Have you got the monkeys? When I’m with my friends, they always gather together. That is usually when I see them do their contortionist act in bizarre little outfits. Admission is free and they are always entertaining. When I’m with my family they are a little more polite and very pack/herd oriented. They are quite willing to comb my hair with a bamboo shoot. Now that I’m older, that process rarely leads to a funny bowl haircut, but I still love hot campus teens. When I’m on my own, tracking down those monkeys is a little more difficult but I’m still up for the adventure.

I love to laugh. The people in my life make it happen with ease. They are the home I carry in my heart. My moments are memorable and full. I value a good sense of humour, openness, and affection. I am hoping to discover a nice addition to the balance.

No comments: